All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position. Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is i
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks